Confirmation code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmation code

Im trying to withdraw to my other wallet and its asking me for a confirmation code from the code generator. Does anybody know where i can find it? Pls help... Thanks

Hi Joy,

Thanks for reaching out. I believe I have already assisted you through the Helpdesk with this issue. Let me know if that was not the case.

Comment

I do not have access to the telephone number used to confirm my withdraw. How do I change my phone number?

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        I can help you update your phone number but I'll need a couple things from you. I will need a selfie photo of you holding your ID and a piece of paper with your new phone number on it. Once I have that picture I'll be able to verify your identity and manually go in to change your phone number. Please email the picture to Pmaher@xcoins.io, sometimes helpdesk doesn't receive photos.

Well when I scan the QR code all that does is tell me it’s invalid it’s not a Google code I try to type it in it does not work so what’s going on

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Allspeed1320,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble syncing your google authenticator app. Please be sure when entering the GA code manually that you are using your xCoins login email address as the username. Let me know if this method still does not work, I'd be happy to offer further assistance.

I am using my right email address the QR code or and the code the secret key both say invalid

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Allspeed1320,

What is a transaction number from your account? I will have my system admin create a new secret key for you.

sirIf, my Identity Card is correct, please activate my account.

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Jurulislam,

What is a transaction number for your account? I will look into your verification status right away.
    Working...
    X