i cant change my phone number!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant change my phone number!!

or anything else in my profile. i would like to get my measly 4 dollars out please. yall keep sending the confirmation code to wrong number

and dont let my profile here fool you. i was among your first members. and i have affiliates. but now im thinking BBB. (report time)
    my moneys been suck here cause of rediculous miner fees and now they went down and i still cant get my btc

Comment

now this wouldnt have anything to do with the amount of money you will lose as btc took a dive and people are pulling out wouold it? you wouldnt be freezing peoples accounts waiting for it to go back up are you??? very suspicious

Comment

Hi Elantra77,

I can help you change your phone number and update your account, please open a help desk ticket or email directly at pmaher@xcoins.io and I would be happy to help with this issues.

Comment

I can't change my phone number either and I never did a transaction with the other number. I have written the customer service box and pmaher and no response. I am losing value every second

Comment

• pmaher
            pmaher commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Chronicman,

Sorry for the delay, we were out of the office yesterday for the holiday. I believe I have already responded to your email and changed your phone number so you should be all good to go. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.
        Working...
        X