Verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verification

Hmm, I've sent now a couple of Fotos and I didn't get any response. There is no restrictions on the site but I received no confirmation whatsoever. Only thing I can say is, there a no borrower's trying to lend from me. Is that linked to verification?

Hi DavidScissus,

Thanks for reaching out. I have just verified your account, you should start to receive loan offers. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Comment

Hi

I have the same problem with my account verification. I have sent many photos, but I do not get any response.

Could you help me?

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Johnfer1234,

Thanks for reaching out. I have just verified your account, you should start to receive loan offers. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

I do not receive a phone confirmation message. Could you help.?
      no phone verification message. waiting for him to come. I will be able to apply for a loan when you arrive.

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi duygutgl,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like no phone number was listed on your account. I have just added your phone number provided in the email, you should be all good to go.

Hello I sent all the document For verification too, Still not give response

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi IngPeralta15,

Thanks for reaching out. Please be sure that in your selfie photo you are holding your ID as well as a piece of paper with todays date and xCoins written on it. For security reasons we cannot accept digitally altered selfie photos.

• IngPeralta15
        IngPeralta15 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello I uploaded again please kindly check

Hello I uploaded again please kindly check

Comment

I will wait your answer

Comment

• pmaher
          pmaher commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi IngPeralta15,

Thanks for reaching out. Your account appears to be all verified and good to go. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.
      Working...
      X