ID Photo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID Photo

I tried and tried. I can't seem to get my ID photo selfie right. I've sent them tons of photo...none have yet work. So yesterday I got a friend to take a photo....after a ton of time we got a good photo. I submitted to them. Waited 15 hours didn't hear from them. So I thought hey maybe it worked. Tried to buy coin....nope...you need a ID...so I sent the same photo I took before and uploaded it again.

This time they came back saying I need to use today date and that photo couldn't' be used.

I'm not joking, I've been trying for a month now.....

Anybody got any tips where I can get photo done like this? Walmart or something stupid?

Now I gotta get paypal to get my money back because I can't get my photo right....and I don't get fees back?

I see what happen, somewhere along the line when taking photos I forgot about that posted note. All the photo's with post are blurry.

I've tried two times a month apart. Customer service disappointed me too. My cell phone's camera isn't good enough for this place., I think I might give up.....no coins for me...and long wait time to get my money back...

I am disappointed. It could of been a good service

Comment

jeffriebuchanan sorry to hear that. By the way, customer service has actually increased hugely in the last month (xCoins hired new staff and all tickets are being dealt with pretty fast now).

Surely you can get a decent camera from somewhere, no?

Comment

Photo ID. Used ZTE phone, holding driver's license next to face. Not enough resolution. Too much motion. Copied driver's license and label and taped copy on forehead. All print legible but still got insufficient resolution message. Will need to give up on this site for now.

Comment

• pmaher
          pmaher commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi graycharlie,

Can you link me your account email or transaction number? Ill be looking into this issue asap

It's kind of odd

Comment

Buenas tardes, también estou intentando verificar mi cuenta pero cuando subo fotos de mis documentos no son aceptados, quisiera que alguien me aconseje que puedo hacer, gracias.

Comment

• pmaher
            pmaher commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi DavianReyes,

Please email me at pmaher@xcoins.io with your login email and I will look into your account right away.

Puse un ticket y luego de contactarmen via mail se solucionó mi problema de verificación rápidamente, muchas gracias!

Comment

Hello same problem here friend happens that I have been waiting almost 3 days for my ID verification in xcoins and complete all I just need the ID, and send it again and again but still take a reply open a ticket this is the number 51-1692-0358 please help me with this I do trading and I need to buy bitcoin

Comment

• pmaher
              pmaher commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Terrylynn,

Thanks for reaching out. I have responded to your ticket inquiry.

I am having the exactly same issue. HOW MANY PICTURES DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO TAKE???
            NOT GOVERNMENT ID? GUYS.....
            you really need to work this work. This is RIDICULOUS!
            #81-5201-9587

I'm giving up here if you guys dont fix it ASAP

Comment

• pmaher
              pmaher commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi chipang8,

Thanks for reaching out. I have responded to your ticket inquiry.

Im also having ID trouble. My license expires 2022, but I keep getting emails that I need to supply a valid UNEXPIRED ID. Its still 2019, isnt it?

Comment

• pmaher
              pmaher commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Wrxtasy,

Thanks for reaching out. I have replied to your other post but I will reply here as well. Unfortunately we cannot accept a paper ID, we will have to wait for your actual ID to come in the mail to complete the verification process.

I am having the exactly same problem. I am trying for last 10 days and they still did not approve my ID. Where is the problem?????
            Thanks

Comment

• pmaher
              pmaher commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Nio,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like your account is verified and all good to go. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

I am having the exactly same problem. I am trying for last 7 days and they still did not approve my ID.
            why is my membership not accepted ???

Comment

• pmaher
              pmaher commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Elbeyli,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like your account is verified and all good to go. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

I have verified my account on the first purchase. Buy several times. Now try to buy and ask me again for verification. Send back my ID and reject me the purchase. I try again to buy, they ask for the Selfie with the ID and now they answer me. Please, wait. How many times are you going to verify my account? And when will they finish checking?

Comment

• pmaher
              pmaher commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Cobramv,

The system should only request re-verification if your account details have been changed or a new payment method is used. In these instances you do not need to upload additional documents, simply wait for our approval staff to verify your account once again. Please reach out with a ticket in the helpdesk and I will ensure that your account is verified.
          Working...
          X