Announcement

Collapse

new Bitcoin node

We have migrated to the new Bitcoin node. All outgoing transactions should now be much faster. Your old xCoins wallet bitcoin addresses no longer work! If you have given your address to anyone, please make sure to inform the sender that your bitcoin address has changed.
See more
See less

See Borrower Rating for Monitoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See Borrower Rating for Monitoring

Hi, may I suggest if the system can put the rating of the borrower either in the transaction page or the loan documents?

I have experienced so many chargebacks before and I wanted to know where did these come from or from what borrower rating did it originate. Mainly, knowing these would be helpful in monitoring what rating to avoid and how much lending limit to put for each rating.

Thanks!

did they ban those people that did those chargebacks i would like to see that to the name and who got banned for a chargeback lately i havent read anyone having chargebacks am i missing something here is xcoins going to improve there service chargebacks are scary asf what about a paypal bussiness i do have one will a bussiness account a chargeback or prevent it please reply

Comment

Hi Babyface4000,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, all users who filed fraudulent charge backs were banned on our site. A business PayPal account does not reduce the chances of receiving a charge back. You can use the rating system on your loan offer to adjust the amount of risk you are willing to accept. Rating one is new users who are less trustworthy, while rating five is more veteran users who have been with us a while without causing any trouble. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Comment

• babyface4000
        babyface4000 commented
        Editing a comment
        hi pmaher ok good how do i change rating one to five wheres that located on my accounted please reply thank you

Originally posted by aa006 View Post
      Hi, may I suggest if the system can put the rating of the borrower either in the transaction page or the loan documents?

I have experienced so many chargebacks before and I wanted to know where did these come from or from what borrower rating did it originate. Mainly, knowing these would be helpful in monitoring what rating to avoid and how much lending limit to put for each rating.

Thanks!
      Hi aa006,

I am sorry to hear you have received charge backs while lending on our site. You should be able to see all information about a charge back from the "Activity" page on your account. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Comment

Originally posted by pmaher View Post

Hi aa006,

I am sorry to hear you have received charge backs while lending on our site. You should be able to see all information about a charge back from the "Activity" page on your account. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Glad to receive a reply, but with all due respect, this does not answer my question.

I am looking for an answer on where to see the ratings of my borrowers (to know which users are from rating 1 to 5).

This would help us lenders to assess on which level of users causes the chargebacks.

Comment

• pmaher
          pmaher commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi aa006,

I apologize my original response did not answer your question. Unfortunately as a lender you cannot directly see what rating your borrowers are. You can however infer their rating from your active loan offers, if you only have an active offer for rating five all subsequent borrowers will be rating five or higher. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

• aa006
          aa006 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, I am hoping that this can be implemented soon.

Primarily, I am limiting my offers to levels 4 and 5 due to my experience in having so many chargebacks by offering to all levels.

Now, may I ask if there are cases where levels 4 or 5 do chargebacks?

• pmaher
          pmaher commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately there have been a few cases in the past where a rating 5 has opened charge backs in PayPal. However these cases are very rare and do not happen often. Some lenders with only rating 5 offers have never seen a charge back.

how would we no if we would have a active offer for rating five if us lenders cant see it so when someone lends out thats a rating five automatically or lets say for example i lend $100 what rating would that be

Comment

• pmaher
          pmaher commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi babyface4000,

You can tell if you are lending to only rating five borrowers by what active loan offers you have. If you only have one offers for rating five borrowers you will only receive rating 5 borrowers on your loan transactions.

so when i invest $100 it will be rating 5 im confused about this please share how the $100 would be invested what rating it will under

Comment

• pmaher
          pmaher commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi babyface4000,

For any investment amount you will get to choose the borrower rating on your loan offer. If you were to invest $100 the system would ask you for more information on your loan offer, one of the fields being the borrower rating. Setting the borrowing rating to rank 5 means that you will only receive rank 5 borrowers for your loan offer. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.
      Working...
      X