Withdrawing Verification Options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdrawing Verification Options

When withdrawing bitcoins from your "xcoin" account there should be options saying email confirmation code or phone confirmation code. Like.. what if you ran out data on your phone and have to wait a while to activate it? I'm just saying..

xCoins supports both SMS and Google Authenticator 2 factor authentication. The former is enabled by default, but GA 2FA is recommended.

Comment

I am new here and am having problem getting my sms code. It seems that I have wrong cell phone number and every time I go to edit it and put right phone number in and confirm it. It goes back to wrong number. Can someone please help me?

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Grotewold,

I can help you update your phone number but I'll need a couple things from you. I will need a selfie photo of you holding your ID and a piece of paper with your new phone number on it. Once I have that picture I'll be able to verify your identity and manually go in to change your phone number. Please send the picture to pmaher@xcoins.io

pmaher did you get my info on my cell phone number, I sent it to you. I hope you got it you said you can put it in manually. If you did not get info I can send it again, please let me know.

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Grotewold,

I just received your photo and updated the phone number on your account. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.
    Working...
    X