withdraw problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• withdraw problem

hi xcoins i have a problem i try withdraw my bitcoin to wallet wont allow me wont go to the page confirmation sms please help

Hi yassineovi,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble withdrawing. Please attempt withdrawing but from an incognito chrome tab. This issue may be related to the cookies and cache not being cleared in the web browser. Let me know if this method does not work, I would be happy to assist further.

Comment

Hello,
      Good day

I'm sorry to bother you again, I change my phone and it's been a while I haven't been online, i login in my account so i purchase some bitcoin using PayPal but now I'm stuck again cuz I can't withdraw my coin cuz it's asking for confirmation code, I try using the same barcode u send me before to set up my Google authentication but the code generated won't work for my account, I guess the secret key has change and I need the new secret key or barcode to set up my Google authentication app, I need urgent reply cuz I really need that bitcoin

Thanks

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Missy234,

Thanks for reaching out. I have just changed your authentication method back to telephone, you should now receive the code as an SMS text. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Hello

I don't think you understand what I said, I have a new phone and a new number, I dont recieve code anymore, all I need is the Google authentication barcode to set it up Instead of phone number, i want to use Google authentication instead of phone number, the one u send me before which I use on my old phone don't longer work and I attach the image on the email I send for you to see, please just assist me with the new security key or barcode so that I can continue using my xcoin with Google authentication app

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Missy234,

You should be able to change your authentication method to google authenticator by clicking on your name, selecting "Settings." If you no longer have the original phone number I can help update your phone number but I will first need to verify your identity. To verify your identity please send me a selfie photo of yourself holding your ID and a piece of paper with your new phone number on it. You can send it to me directly at pmaher@xcoins.io. Once received I will be able to change the phone number on your account right away.

What I'm saying is change it to Google authenticator and give me the security key or barcode

thanks

Comment

I have sent the verification photo and my new number to the email, please check

Comment

• pmaher
          pmaher commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry for the delay, we were out of the office over the weekend. Your phone number is now changed, you should be all good to go.

Thank you for helping me change my number but I'm having trouble with the code generated from Google authenticator, it's not working, it's keep saying invalid code please try again

Comment

Incorrect confirmation code. Please try again.
          that's what I get from the code generated from Google authenticator, it doesn't work and there must be an explanation for this..... smh

Comment

• pmaher
            pmaher commented
            Editing a comment
            Please attempt entering the confirmation code but from an incognito chrome tab. This issue is sometimes related to the cookies and cache not being cleared in the web browser.

I tried that and still didn't work, maybe you can help me change it back to phone number since Google authenticator code won't work

Comment

• pmaher
            pmaher commented
            Editing a comment
            I have just changed your authentication method back to telephone, you should now receive the confirmation code as an SMS text. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Thank you, the code I received with phone number worked, thanks

Comment

• pmaher
            pmaher commented
            Editing a comment
            No problem, have a great day!

Hello, I am also having withdrawal issues. I updated my new license but it still isn’t working. Thanjs

Comment

• pmaher
            pmaher commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Jimrohn,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues withdrawing on our site. What error message are you receiving when attempting to withdraw? I will look into this issue right away!

Hello it's me again, I can't login my account.
          it's says invalid password
          have try recovering password and the temporary password that was generated for me still says invalid
          please I need urgent help

Comment

• pmaher
            pmaher commented
            Editing a comment
            It looks like your account was flagged by one of our third party verification services. I regret to inform you but we cannot allow you to continue using xCoins. Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Working...
        X