Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmation of ID verification ?...

Hello everyone!

How long does ID verification take?? I realized and uploaded the necessary documents (30 August!) on the site and i have not yet been verified.
    ‚Äč

Hi Catalin,

It looks like your account is now verified, you should be all good to go. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Comment

• Catalin
      Catalin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Admin!

Thank you verry much for your availability, in my offers can i increase " interest% " over 10%, respectively 11% -12% to try if i can get a slightly higher profit? What do you recommend??

Thanks in advance.
      All the best!

• pmaher
      pmaher commented
      Editing a comment
      We recommend keeping your interest rate at 10% to stay competitive with the other lenders.

Hello again, Patrick!

I still have a question for you: how much can i increase the amount of btc that i place on my offers?? It has some influence on the lending waiting time or on the my paypal account?!?

Thx in advance!

Comment

• pmaher
      pmaher commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi again, Catalin,

Thanks for reaching out. Please be advised our lending priority is based on lender account balance, so the higher your balance, the more loan offers you will receive. We typically recommend that lenders keep $1,000+ in their accounts to receive loan offers daily. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.
Working...
X