Payment page not displaying - Error 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment page not displaying - Error 500

Is there an issue with payments, each time I try to pay for a transaction it wont connect to the Payment page and comes up with an Error 500 page

I am getting that same error message from both my mobile phone and laptop. Error 500 something went wrong please try again
    I did put in a ticket but without a transaction # I doubt they will respond. This is my first issue with Xcoin and been using them for a few years now. I hope it's just an internal service error and it gets seen and fixed because I am sure they want us to be able to buy BTC, they wouldn't make any money if no one can buy. Don't take this the wrong way but I am glad it's not just me. I will update if support responds to my ticket

Comment

Originally posted by rosenthal View Post
      Is there an issue with payments, each time I try to pay for a transaction it wont connect to the Payment page and comes up with an Error 500 page
      Rosenthal, I just got to the payment page so it seems to be working again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BTCbuyerinMA View Post

Rosenthal, I just got to the payment page so it seems to be working again!!!
        Thanks for the reply still comes up with the error page on mine
        Attached Files

Comment

I am getting that same error message from both my mobile phone and laptop. Error 500 something went wrong please try again
          I did put in a ticket but without a transaction # I doubt they will respond. This is my first issue with Xcoin and been using them for a few years now. I hope it's just an internal service error and it gets seen and fixed because I am sure they want us to be able to buy BTC, they wouldn't make any money if no one can buy. Don't take this the wrong way but I am glad it's not just me. I will update if support responds to my ticket
          Been like that for around 7 hours now. Also submitted a support ticket around 6 hours ago

Comment

Thanks for the reply still comes up with the error page on mine
            I got one transaction in and tried a second and back to the same Error Page but like I said they don't make money if we can't buy BTC so it's got to be an internal issue they are working on. They do have server errors quite often and should talk to me because that's what I do for a living, sell and finance IT infrastructure

Comment

Been like that for around 7 hours now. Also submitted a support ticket around 6 hours ago
              Man I just upped the amount like I did on the first one that worked and it worked again. 2 good buys but about 20 that went to Error

Comment

Man I just upped the amount like I did on the first one that worked and it worked again. 2 good buys but about 20 that went to Error
                Don't know if its affecting sellers as it states on the transaction page that when you click buy it takes the BTC from the seller's account. So there could be a few BTC floating about waiting for buyers who are getting failed payments

Comment

Don't know if its affecting sellers as it states on the transaction page that when you click buy it takes the BTC from the seller's account. So there could be a few BTC floating about waiting for buyers who are getting failed payments
                  good point but that's not our problem. did you get it to work yet? Like I said I upped the amount and it went through, all 3 transactions are completed and withdrawn from the wallet... Good luck.

Comment

good point but that's not our problem. did you get it to work yet? Like I said I upped the amount and it went through, all 3 transactions are completed and withdrawn from the wallet... Good luck.
                    Going to try it, maybe they just want higher amounts to be deposited,

Comment

Back working and processing payments

Comment

Hopefully it lasts
                        Last edited by Bigtimetripod; 08-18-2018, 01:45 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Still getting error 500 I've tried upping my amount and lowering it and tried on pc and my phone this needs to be fixed

Comment

Our system admin has fixed the issue. You should no longer receive 500 server error when attempting to check out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

I'm getting this message again.

Comment

• pmaher
                                pmaher commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Hi Clickityclack,

I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience, the issue that you were experiencing has since been fixed.
                            Working...
                            X