X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clickityclack
    started a topic No Confirmation Codes Being Received

No Confirmation Codes Being Received

I am not receiving any confirmation codes to complete my transactions.

• pmaher
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Missy234,

I apologize for the delay, we were out of the office over the weekend. I have just requested your google authenticator key from my system admin, I will send it over as soon as he replies.

• Missy234
    replied
    I have send a mail to you holding my ID to change my phone number to Google Authenticator since two days ago, still no response and this is slowing me down from using the service, even if I have bitcoin there, I won’t be able to withdraw cuz I did not receive code, and I send my id with a note as you instruct other people but still no response

Leave a comment:

• pmaher
    commented on 's reply
    HI Rmllc,

Please attempt withdrawing but from an incognito chrome tab. The issue you are facing is usually related to the cookies and cache not being cleared in the web browser. For quick assistance please open a ticket in the xCoins Helpdesk.

• rmllc
    replied
    Codes from Google Authenticator and SMS is not being accepted as I am trying to withdraw. I really need to send some coins out asap.
    I get the "Incorrect confirmation code. Please try again" message after updating and reverifying my account code generator.
    Support ticket submitted. Help Please.

Leave a comment:

• pmaher
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Jennymassiel,

In that case we will need to manually switch your authentication method to google authenticator. To do so I will need you to do two things. The first thing I will need you to do is to download the google authenticator app on your mobile device. Once that is downloaded I will also need to verify your identity so please send me a selfie photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with google authenticator written on it. Please send the photo to pmaher@xcoins.io as the helpdesk does not receive images. Once I receive your verification photo I will be able to request the code to manually change your authentication to google authenticator.

• Jennymassiel
    replied
    No puedo retirar mis Satoshis de Bitcoin porque no me llegan los codigos de verificacion tanto por mensajes de texto y mensajes de Voz, este problema nunca lo tube antes, antes llegaban normal a mi numero de celular, y ahora no llegan, ayuda porfavor!

Leave a comment:

• pmaher
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Johnrekwest,

Thanks for reaching out. I have responded to your helpdesk ticket with your google authentication code. Sorry for delay, we were out of the office over the weekend. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

• johnrekwest
    replied
    Pmaher I'm still waiting for you to send me my google authentication code :

02/08/2019 9:18 am I have just requested your google authenticator code from my system admin. I will let you know as soon as he replies with the code.

it been 4 days

thanks for the great service of not responding to support tickets or emails i really like it

Leave a comment:

• pmaher
    commented on 's reply
    In that case we will need to manually switch your authentication method to google authenticator. To do so I will need you to do two things. The first thing I will need you to do is to download the google authenticator on your mobile device. Once that is downloaded I will also need to verify your identity so please send me a selfie photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with google authenticator written on it. Please send the photo to pmaher@xcoins.io as the helpdesk does not receive images. Once I receive your verification photo I will be able to request the code to manually change your authentication to google authenticator.

• johnrekwest
    replied
    No still nothing not even the sms or the voice option and i have already done it a few times so its not my first time doing the confirmation via sms

Leave a comment:

• pmaher
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear you are not receiving the SMS withdrawal code. Please attempt to resend the code as a voice call. The option to do so should appear about one minute afters sending the code. Let me know if this method does not work as well.

• johnrekwest
    replied
    Hello i have the same problem i am trying to withdraw my bitcoins and i'm not getting the sms with the confirmation code

Leave a comment:

• pmaher
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Mayekz37,

I believe we have been going back and fourth in the support tickets. I am awaiting your reply in order to change your authentication method.

• Mayekz37
    replied
    I bought btc yesterday from the lender on the amount of 200$ plus 52 for tje interest and the other charges so its 252$ all I'd payed. .i tried to transfered it to mu btc wallet but it's witdrawal failed why? I entered mu all details from the start i joined here. I got a confirmation code when i signed up here. But for withdrawing my btc no confirmation code recieved . and i tried to enter the google authenticator still code is invalid?!! Wtf!!! Pls fix this xcoins.. Don't scam my money....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X