No Confirmation Codes Being Received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Confirmation Codes Being Received

I am not receiving any confirmation codes to complete my transactions.

Same is xcoins dead

Comment

• Sag378
      Sag378 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope not

Me neither no codes WTF??

Comment

Beyond bullshit... Not even a single acknowledgement that they have one f¿©k to give...

Comment

Originally posted by Todd View Post
        Beyond bullshit... Not even a single acknowledgement that they have one f¿©k to give...
        Over 17 Hours and not one word... scary

Has anyone got their support Tickets replied to?

Comment

Getting worried. Wish i looked here first.

Comment

Same problem here; I submitted the problem to support last night with an update this morning that I'm still not getting the code; no response yet.

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience, many customers experienced issues withdrawing Bitcoin or creating an account over the weekend because our SMS service provider was down. The issue has been addressed and it is now back online. However, customers using Google Authenticator were not affected by this issue. We strongly recommend our customers consider switching over to Google Authenticator for its reliability and security over SMS-based Two-Factor Authentication.

Comment

Good day. I have not been able to register my phone number because I do not receive the code; neither in SMS nor by call.

Comment

• pmaher
                  pmaher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi dfchirinos,

It looks like there was no phone number listed on your account, I have since added your phone number. Please attempt receiving a confirmation code again, it should work this time.

I bought btc yesterday from the lender on the amount of 200$ plus 52 for tje interest and the other charges so its 252$ all I'd payed. .i tried to transfered it to mu btc wallet but it's witdrawal failed why? I entered mu all details from the start i joined here. I got a confirmation code when i signed up here. But for withdrawing my btc no confirmation code recieved . and i tried to enter the google authenticator still code is invalid?!! Wtf!!! Pls fix this xcoins.. Don't scam my money....

Comment

• pmaher
                  pmaher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Mayekz37,

I believe we have been going back and fourth in the support tickets. I am awaiting your reply in order to change your authentication method.
              Working...
              X