Major bugs i guess!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major bugs i guess!!!

!!!!!!RIGHT NOW I THINK ITS A GIANT SCAM!!!!!
    ****************"*"***"**"""********************** *****************

IM LISTING THIS HERE BECAUSE SUPPORT WONT REPLY BUT FOR SOME REASON THERES ALWAYS AN XCOINS REP AROUND ELSEWHERE!
    ††★★############################################$# #######SUPPORT TICKET SENT TO XCOINS:

HELLO!!! WHAT IS GOING ON? BEEN WAITING 2 DAYS ON MY PREVIOUS COMPLAINT, AND NOW I SEE YOU ERASED THE "$150 LEFT TO INVEST" TEXT ALSO. LIKE IT NEVER EVEN HAPPENED RIGHT? Don't worry, I took a screenshot of my activity log that shows the deposit before it disappears too! WHY WONT YOU REPLY? WHERE IS MY .008 BTC THAT I DEPOSITED WHEN SPOT WAS $19000? YOU PEOPLE STOLE MY MONEY!!!! MAKE IT RIGHT. YOU CAN SEE IN MY ACTIVITY CHART THAT .008BTC WAS DEPOSITED, MY "BALANCE" IN THE UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER REFLECTED THE NEW BALANCE ALTHOUGH MY BALANCE NEVER ROSE TO REFLECT THE DEPOSIT IN THE ACTIVITY CHART!!! ALL I KNOW IS I CHECKED THE 2 BOXES THAT SAY:
    Adjust the amount automatically, when bitcoin is deposited. AND
    Increase the lending volume gradually. (Don't ask me why, after the .008 came in, there was a popup that suggested I check these boxes. I should have known!)
    THEN EVERYTHING WENT TO HELL! MY MONEY SPLIT FROM $200 INTO $50 IN MY BALANCE ON THE LEFT AND "$150 LEFT TO INVEST"ON THE RIGHT. NOW THAT BTC DROPPED $2000 , MY $50 BALANCE HAS SOLD. ******BUT WHERE IS THE OTHER $150?****** BLOCKCHAIN SHOWS 2 WITHDRAWALS. THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY WITHDRAWN AND NOT PAID FOR OR STOLEN FROM THE INSIDE!
    SINCE IT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ANY SUPPORT RESPONSE FROM JOHANNA CAPILLI (the only member of xcoinc help desk " team"), I WILL BE POSTING THIS TO FORUMS AND EVERY CRYPTO BB I CAN FIND!! (Because amazingly off site negative message board comments are replied to VERY QUICKLY!) ITS BULL. I HAVE USED AND LIKED xCOINS OTHERWISE (For selling. Ridiculous fees for borrowing). TWICE NOW I HAVE INVESTED WITH xcoins AND JUST STARTED TO MAKE SOME MONEY AND THEN BEEN SCREWED!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!
    1st ticket put in DEC 18 648am
    Received reply on DEC 20 232pm THIS REPLY PROVES MY POINT THAT THERE WERE 2 WITHDRAWS MADE THAT I DIDNT GET PAID FOR BUT THEY GOT BITCOIN. MY .008 BTC WAS DEPOSITED AT 932am ON 12/16. NOTHING ON ACTIVITY LOG ABOUT ANY SALES ON 12/16, 12/17, OR 12/18.
    HERE IS REPLY:
    Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out. After you deposited 0.00792875 BTC into your account, it seems there were two lending offers pending, which means those funds were on hold and unable to withdraw. It looks one loan transaction was successful just after that withdrawal. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

I SENT A REPLY STATING ALL FROM ABOVE AND ASKING WHY I HAVENT GOT MY MONEY EVEN THOUGH THIS EMAIL PROVES THEY TOOK MY BTC!!!

2nd ticket put in DEC 18 904am
    Auto reply sent to me DEC 18 956pm
    3rd ticket put in listing all 3 issues together DEC 20 245am

<script>alert("vulnerable")</alert>

Comment

Working...
    X