Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Access denied trying to use support? And xcoin's support email is broken.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access denied trying to use support? And xcoin's support email is broken.

im trying to login to the support site for xcoin.io but it is telling me access denied. And every time I try emailing yalls support email it tells me that really isn't your support email after all! What is going on? My funds are sitting in limbo right now and this is getting ridiculous.

Hi Sheets238,

We no longer answer support inquires by email, as the email support was not efficient enough for the number of support inquires we received. We now use the Help Desk system, as indicated on our /support page. The system is much more efficient than emails, as it allows multiple support personnel to answer support inquiries simultaneously. The response time is very very short now. Please use our new Help Desk system.

Comment

Hello
      Well I have the Ticket #41-76080577 with out resolution since 01/02/17. I have my paypal account locked and your system doesn't let me open a Ticket
      from your desk Help directly open that Ticket and help me to unlock my account with Paypal Urgent.

Comment

cesardlc Support can be very slow to respond to tickets. However, if your PayPal account is limited, there is nothing xCoins support can do for you unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
        X