Payment pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment pending

Hi, the payment has been completed but still shows as pending on xcoin.. transaction #2A2G3DBYLI

Same here money taken from PayPal yet shows pending wtf

Comment

Transaction # JMW0REOHKR my money is gone where is my coin? Does any support read this? Should I cancel the loan? A little help here, customer for 2 years now.

Comment

Am I going to have to dispute the transaction with PayPal? Because they have taken the money.

Comment

Never mind it finally went through. Thanks for the scare and no reply xcoin.

Comment

Hi Leppz and Jesse,

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for the delay with this transaction. PayPal was undergoing maintenance Monday which caused a delay in their postback response for payments. It seems as though things are back to normal as we are now receiving a postback response near instantly once again. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, we'd be happy to help.

Comment

The payment went through on PayPal and here it shows as pending for multi-currency with transaction #VAZ5F2G7IQ

Comment

• pmaher
                pmaher commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Leppz,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like this transaction has completed successfully and the bitcoin is now in your account. Sorry for the delay. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Hi, I have this problem too. I’ve been sending money via Paypal for 1 day now and Paypal writes it complete, but here: payment is pending. Why? Transaction: # W13CLLBNW5

Comment

• pmaher
                pmaher commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Blackanton,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like a refund has already been issued for this transaction. You should see the funds back on your original payment method within the next day or two.
            Working...
            X