account login and verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account login and verification

i just signed up for my xcoin account, uploaded my ID for higher limit. i cant get into my account after trying to buy bitcoin. i had my password reset but cant still get inn. a really pissed off

How long does it take to verify I send yall documents this morning canceled transaction and just sent
    again

Comment

• pmaher
      pmaher commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Cobly1988,

I am sorry to hear that your account was not approved in a timely manner. I have just verified your account so you should be able to attempt a transaction without any issues. In the future for a faster response please reach out to the xCoins helpdesk, https://info.xcoins.io/helpdesk/

Originally posted by wally1958 View Post
    i just signed up for my xcoin account, uploaded my ID for higher limit. i cant get into my account after trying to buy bitcoin. i had my password reset but cant still get inn. a really pissed off
    Hi wally1958,

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging into your account. Please attempt logging in but from an incognito chrome tab, this issue may be related to the cookies and cache not being cleared in the web browser. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Comment

Working...
    X