Waiting Over A Couple Hours to Get Signed On And Able To Buy Bitcoins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting Over A Couple Hours to Get Signed On And Able To Buy Bitcoins

Hello was curious why it has been a couple hours after I uploaded ID and I still can not Buy Bitcoins.

HI SabrinaDiamonds,

What is a transaction number for your account? I will look into this issue right away.

For a faster response try opening a ticket in the helpdesk: https://info.xcoins.io/helpdesk/

Comment

I am having the same issut ie at hand I have made purchase before with xcoins.io Now it is asking me to upload my documents once again after I have purchased bitcoins. What is going on here? I am having to wait hours before I get my bitcoins I have already made purchase and everytone has gotton paid and got what they want except me > CAn I please get my coins, we pay these high high fee's but having to wait hours. Love they system and how it works but just starting to wond==eee

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi TheRainMan1982,

The system should only request re-verification if your account details have been changed or a new payment method is used. In these cases you do not need to upload additional documents, simply wait for the approval staff to verify your account once again. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

I am making payment from my paypal account that I have used with you guys, and it coming from my paypal balance I keep getting declined I open support tickets and not one ticket has been looked at or seen about they are still open so how do I know what needs to be done to fix this issue at hand .

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi TheRainMan1982,

It looks like your transactions are being declined as you have open disputes in your PayPal account. Please clear these disputes to continue using our services.
    Working...
    X