PayPal payment pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal payment pending

I used Xcoins several times in the past And all was instant ,Now Its pending in PayPal And i have to Wait? Transaction Went clearly through , i pay high fees for this transaction to get it quick, next time this happens i ll use localbitcoins instead. I want this resolved Fast.

Bitcoin request # 3LRH8LBSE2

Comment

Btc fell 900 $ since paypal started holding it, thx a lot

Comment

Hi runningjunior,

I am sorry to hear that your transaction was stuck under PayPal payment review. They will only hold transactions when they suspect their may be fraudulent behavior. It looks like this transaction has now completed successfully and the bitcoin is in your account. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

I'm having this same issue. The payment isn't being held by Paypal and it clearly shows the payment has been completed on their end, but the bitcoin is being held by xcoins. This is ridiculous. I needed these now and can't afford to wait. This is beyond frustrating.

Comment

• pmaher
            pmaher commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Clickityclack,

I apologize for the inconvenience. In these instances of payment review PayPals API is reporting not to complete the transaction until the payment review has ended. Our system will only complete the transaction once the API reports to do so.
        Working...
        X