did not receive bitcoin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did not receive bitcoin

I have used Xcoins.io on and off for a few years now. They seem to try. But having said that I don't understand why a company will take you money 24/7 and then not only not have a phone number or live chat to talk to someone. They don't even have anyone to read you inquiries except for certain times. So for example, I bought bitcoin 3 or 4 times this week. No problems. Until Friday. I purchase bitcoin the same I always do. It takes it from my bank account. Shows the transaction has been completed but the coin never gets credited to my account. Now here is the problem. You would think you could just call someone up or get some help but no. You must fill out a support ticket or call a number which just gives you the opportunity to leave a msg. So when a problem occurs such as mine on a Friday, even if well before closing time, you will not receive any form of customer service until Monday if then with out any explanation after the fact or warning signs that it may happen before. So before you buy anything. Be sure that you do are not putting yourself in a position to count on these people, because in is inevitable something will go wrong and they will not help you until it is convenient for them no matter how hard you try. This particular time i have been waiting almost 48 hours from a transaction that says completed my money taken and was during business hours. But unable to talk to anyone. Unreliable group. Still no bitcoin.

Hi tom3700dollar,

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the bitcoin for your transaction, I hope that this issue has already been resolved. Unfortunately at this time we do not have live chat support, I apologize for the inconvenience but we should be able to handle all issues over email and tickets. If you are attempting to get a hold of us asap please try reaching out on helpdesk, we prioritize tickets and will always answer all tickets within 24 hours during weekdays.

Comment

Working...
    X