X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmaher
    replied
    Originally posted by greyer57 View Post
    These people are scammers. They do not respond to e-mail, support tickets, or phone. They apparently are not located in the united states. They have stolen my bitcoin. Do not use this fraudulent operation.
    We have changed your phone number so that you are able to withdraw your funds. I can assure you we are not a scam and are indeed located in the united states. I apologize that we were not able to answer your inquiry sooner.

Leave a comment:

• babyface4000
    replied
    Are you sure they stole your bitcoin or you just had a bad investment gone wrong i see that patrick responds to emails pretty fast what ive heard i guess your just trying to stirr up trouble

Leave a comment:

• greyer57
    replied
    These people are scammers. They do not respond to e-mail, support tickets, or phone. They apparently are not located in the united states. They have stolen my bitcoin. Do not use this fraudulent operatioM

Leave a comment:

• greyer57
    replied
    These people are scammers. They do not respond to e-mail, support tickets, or phone. They apparently are not located in the united states. They have stolen my bitcoin. Do not use this fraudulent operatiol

Leave a comment:

• greyer57
    replied
    These people are scammers. They do not respond to e-mail, support tickets, or phone. They apparently are not located in the united states. They have stolen my bitcoin. Do not use this fraudulent operatiox

Leave a comment:

• greyer57
    replied
    These people are scammers. They do not respond to e-mail, support tickets, or phone. They apparently are not located in the united states. They have stolen my bitcoin. Do not use this fraudulent operation.

Leave a comment:

• greyer57
    started a topic xcoins.io

xcoins.io

Working...
X