Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can't confirm ID for first purchase. Uploading pics leads to it asking for pic again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't confirm ID for first purchase. Uploading pics leads to it asking for pic again

Hi everyone. I just made an account a few days ago and I've yet to make a purchase that has worked. When I tried to make my first transaction, it asked me to upload documents to prove my identity first. First it asked for a selfie with date and ID. I did that. Then it asked for a picture of the ID. I did that. It then told me to wait an hour. I waited, and eventually it tells me that something went wrong and I should do the ID verification from the account screen. I follow those directions, and it gives me the "wait an hour" message. I wait, and eventually the notice disappeared but there's no update on my transaction... Currently the transaction screen just says it's pending, and gives me the option to upload documents again or cancel. Does anyone have any idea what I should do? I've read other people had the same issue but no one ever resolved it. If no one answers here (the forum looks dead) I'll talk to support.

Hi J603,

Please reach out through the helpdesk regarding this issue and I will assist you right away.

Comment

Working...
    X