Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment stuck in pending reason “multi_currency”

# 3QARBYPGPN is my transaction number

Hello, my payment is stuck in pending status with he reason multi_currency, I have never seen this before and the money was already deducted from my account. How do I fix this? Thanks!

Same issue for me. I have never had this problem until today. Transaction # LBPJP8S5JC.

Comment

• pmaher
      pmaher commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi shepce02,

This issue is caused when PayPal is unable to do a currency conversion instantly. It looks as though this transaction has completed successfully and the bitcoin is now in your account. Sorry for the delay.

Originally posted by FZ31 View Post
    # 3QARBYPGPN is my transaction number

Hello, my payment is stuck in pending status with he reason multi_currency, I have never seen this before and the money was already deducted from my account. How do I fix this? Thanks!
    Hi FZ31,

This issue is caused when PayPal is unable to do a currency conversion instantly. It looks as though your transaction has been cancelled. The lender has been urgently notified to make a refund, you should see the funds back on your original payment method within a couple days. Sorry for the hassle.

Comment

Hi,

I have never had this happen before also. Payment Status

PayPal payment is pending.

Pending reason: multi_currency

Bitcoin request # DZATL4Y8KS. Please let me know how to proceed.

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Sfridkin,

Sometimes transaction will be get stuck pending for a currency conversion on PayPal's side. It looks as though this transaction has been cancelled after the payment was sent to the borrower. I will email your lender urgently requesting that they void this transaction, I'll be sure to cc you in the email. If a refund is not received within a couple days we may ask that you dispute the charge on PayPal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

same thing just happened to me. just cancelled it. hope to see my money soon

Comment

How long did it take for the cancelled transaction to go back on your Acct? I’m dealing with this right now. So annoying!!! No one will do anything even reply

Comment

• pmaher
          pmaher commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Bewolfe,

Thanks for reaching out. You should see the funds back on your original payment method within a few days. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.
      Working...
      X