Lending in Venezuela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lending in Venezuela

Good day, I am from Venezuela and found your site.
    Venezuela is currently not eligible for lending BTC? Because I've deposited btc in my xcoins wallet and sent my id for verification but you sent me an email saying that you rejected my application. I cant lend btc in Venezuela?

Also i have a lending offer "active" with no sells

Thanks in advanced

Hi Bones,

Thanks for reaching out. Although we do not support your country for borrowing you should be able to lend on our site. I have just verified your account so you should be able to deposit bitcoin and start to see lending offers coming. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

Comment

Originally posted by pmaher View Post
      Hi Bones,

Thanks for reaching out. Although we do not support your country for borrowing you should be able to lend on our site. I have just verified your account so you should be able to deposit bitcoin and start to see lending offers coming. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.
      Thank you! I have received my first transactions!
      Can I refer someone else? Can I share my referral link and receive the 15% commission?

Thanks for the help

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to hear you are already receiving transactions. You should be able to refer anyone and receive the referral commission. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.
    Working...
    X