Confrmation code not coming through

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confrmation code not coming through

So I have had btc that I bought about 24 hours ago and I want to transfer it to another wallet. All is good until it ask for confirmation code by mobile number, yet I get no confirmation code. What is up with that? Is there a 48 hour waiting limit to transfer or something?

I am having exact same problem. usually the code is sent within seconds of me sending to a wallet and nothing comes up i have hit the resend button over 10 times... WHAT IS GOING ON TELL US!!!??? i have alot of money here i need transferred immediately.

Comment

Same here... Nothing but silence. So frustrating when there isn't even an acknowledgement that they're aware of your issue.

Comment

very frustrating can not send my bitcoins because confirmation codes are not going thru please fix xcoins

Comment

Same here. Wtf

Comment

Having same issue. Nothing from support. If they do nothing I will dispute the charge from their site. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by partyonthebloc View Post
              Having same issue. Nothing from support. If they do nothing I will dispute the charge from their site. Ridiculous.
              Same.. giving it until the end of the day before disputing transactions. This has been an issue for far too long with not a single word of communication from a staff member.... leaves me with a very uneasy feeling..

Comment

Same issue here. My husband is also having this issue with his account as well.
                Starting to agree with the uneasy feeling... especially since being asked for ID verification for a transaction Sunday morning (I am a long time frequent user) and having the issue of ID verification processed and approved within minutes but experiencing radio silence on this.

Comment

Same problem here; I submitted the problem to support last night with an update this morning that I'm still not getting the code; no response yet.

Comment

try re sending bitcoin again i just did 5 mins ago and got the code they probably turned the confirmation codes off last night by accident and now it's working again

Comment

I am sorry for the inconvenience, many customers experienced issues withdrawing Bitcoin or creating an account over the weekend because our SMS service provider was down. The issue has been addressed and it is now back online. However, customers using Google Authenticator were not affected by this issue. We strongly recommend our customers consider switching over to Google Authenticator for its reliability and security over SMS-based Two-Factor Authentication.

Comment

Working...
                      X