where did my transaction go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where did my transaction go

Bitcoin did not go to the address that I use regularly and that I copy and pasted. And in my transaction page there is no info i.e. Tx information. I have had an open ticket since the 16 th of December on this and sent in a a screenshot showing there was no info on the page that should be. Support I'm sure is busy but really come on at least make an effort to read and at least act like your trying to solve a problem.

Ticket #78-6567-7488 is the ticket opened on Dec 16 I had one response the 17th stating issue with Blockchain then I had a response on the 24 saying that if I look up the tx# in Blockchain I can see where the coin went . If they would have looked at the screenshot I sent in clearly showing no info on the transaction.

Comment

Here is the email thread let alone not addressing any questions they are telling me they ripped me off this place sucks. Use at your own risk it sometimes is good but they apparently will rip you off.
      Attached Files

Comment

here is the info that is on my transaction
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry didn't include all the thread
          Attached Files

Comment

I was under the impression that by posting on this forum that someone who actually could give me a answer would respond and let me know why xcoins sent my coins to another user and support is giving me lessons on how Bitcoin transactions work without telling me why their system messed up and how they are going to remedy the problem.

Comment

Bjones22333 I have been following this thread, by have not commented because I have nothing very useful to add. This is an issue that only xCoins support can help you with unfortunately.

The oddest thing is that (if I'm reading it correctly) they seem to admit that your withdrawal went to one of their clients addresses and not to yours, but they haven't done anything to reverse the payment or compensate you.

Hopefully they will sort this out eventually - keep pushing for answers and let us know if there are any updates please. I'm interested to see how this goes....

Comment

Thank you for responding and yes they did tell me that the transaction went to another client even gave me the transaction number from their system. I have asked to talk to someone above the only person that responds Johanna? to my email but that of course is ignored. I was hoping this forum would get me in touch with someone from xcoins that could actually recompensate me for their system malfunction.

Comment

Working...
                X