X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmaher
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Mainer30,

Please open a ticket in our helpdesk, one of our support agents will assist you right away! https://info.xcoins.io/helpdesk/

• Mainer30
    replied
    I'm trying to get bitcoin using my paypal debit card but I don't understand the navigation's

Leave a comment:

• pmaher
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Ayduct,

If you plan on loaning bitcoin from us you should not also borrow as it will be at the same percentage and you will not earn a profit. We usually recommend that lenders obtain there bitcoin from 3rd party exchanges like coinbase pro which charges 0% fees for limit orders.

• Ayduct
    replied
    when we buy bitcoin from xcoins, at what % is that? and at what % we are going to lend it out?

Leave a comment:

• pmaher
    commented on 's reply
    You should be able to use a PayPal balance as long as there is no other payment method associated with that PayPal account.

• cryptoking18
    replied
    Do asian users can buy using paypal balance or we have to use debir card for it?

Leave a comment:

• pmaher
    commented on 's reply
    I have gone ahead and finished the verification process for your account, your next transaction should be near instant.

• Comfort
    replied
    I have been trying to buy bitcoin with PayPal and the admin is rejecting my photo for identification I use my passport

Leave a comment:

• pmaher
    replied
    Hi ZafarYaqoob, you can obtain bitcoin with PayPal on our site by clicking on the "Get Bitcoin" tab at the top.

Leave a comment:

• ZafarYaqoob
    started a topic Buy Bitcoin With Paypal?

Buy Bitcoin With Paypal?

Hi, Friends Today I have join this forum and this is my first post here I want to How I can Buy bitcoin with PayPal there is any way to Buy Bitcoin With PayPal.
Working...
X