Buy Bitcoin With Paypal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Bitcoin With Paypal?

Hi, Friends Today I have join this forum and this is my first post here I want to How I can Buy bitcoin with PayPal there is any way to Buy Bitcoin With PayPal.

Hi ZafarYaqoob, you can obtain bitcoin with PayPal on our site by clicking on the "Get Bitcoin" tab at the top.

Comment

I have been trying to buy bitcoin with PayPal and the admin is rejecting my photo for identification I use my passport

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        I have gone ahead and finished the verification process for your account, your next transaction should be near instant.

Do asian users can buy using paypal balance or we have to use debir card for it?

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        You should be able to use a PayPal balance as long as there is no other payment method associated with that PayPal account.

when we buy bitcoin from xcoins, at what % is that? and at what % we are going to lend it out?

Comment

• pmaher
        pmaher commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Ayduct,

If you plan on loaning bitcoin from us you should not also borrow as it will be at the same percentage and you will not earn a profit. We usually recommend that lenders obtain there bitcoin from 3rd party exchanges like coinbase pro which charges 0% fees for limit orders.
    Working...
    X